Hey there! You’ve arrived at The Chirp. It’s the place on BookBirdz where you can submit your own book review. The review will then be considered for publishing on the site. Simply fill out the form below, and your very own review could be selectively chosen! (BookBirdz will only post your first name and your age if your review is picked). Also, please note that BookBirdz reserves the right to edit any misspellings or condense review lengths.
Here are the details:
- Your book review must be at least 100 words, but the maximum requested is 175.
- Please keep your review related to the contents of the book you’re reviewing.
- Be sure to include both a quick summary as well as your opinion of the book.
- If your review contains any inappropriate content, it will not be considered to post.
- Go wild writing your book review, readers love excitement!
“A book is a device to ignite the imagination.” ― Alan Bennett, The Uncommon Reader